fredag 18 juni 2010

Laura's sketch # 54

Lovely sketch by Laura over at 2S4Y this week:


You can find the amazing interpretations by the designteam here and here's my take on it:


I've used papers and embellishements from various Studio Calico kits, I love how their kits match eachother so well and I have all of them in a box all mixed up! I try to keep the latest kit seperately until the next one arrives but then I mix them up, I just love going through them and match whatever colorscheme or design I want to use, for this card I wanted a soft and metallic look. The Hambly doily-paper, the flower from K&Co and the glitter alphas from Sassafras was just perfect for it! and the Basic grey border stickers - wow! - I love them! 


Thanks for looking!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow adorable rose card....great take on the sketch...good luck with the challenge...I am joining too the 2S4U challenge would you mind to see my blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    SvaraRadera